Although the initial costs for concrete can be more expensive than asphalt, when properly installed, the surface can last decades.
PAVING & MAINTENANCE
Concrete installations that follow building code specifications result in surfaces that will not sink and will remain structurally sound with minimal maintenance.
Properties with certified installation documentation recoup their initial investment and attain value that is literally set in stone.
There are various colors, textures, finishes and patterns available that will compliment any exterior.
- High density self-supporting system allows heavier loads to be distributed over a wider area
- Further strengthened with reinforcing steel or fiber
- Resistant to water damage
- Smoother surface improves drainage flow
- Various colors, textures & finishes
Request a Free Quote
Fill out the form below and one of our friendly, experienced staff will be happy to assist you with your project.